Friday, February 4, 2011

headcrab plush toy

heres my Half Life Headcrab plush toy i bought a few days ago.
what do you guys think?
its cool right?
RIGHT?
anyway it was on sale so i bought it. heres a short history of headcrabs:
Headcrabs are parasitic lifeforms roughly 2 feet (0.61 m) long.Headcrabs have rounded bodies with four legs for movement; two long clawed legs at the front, and two stubby legs at the back. Their pair of large frontal claws are for attacking prey, and as additional support when standing still. Under the headcrab's body is a large rounded mouth surrounded by pointed rigid flesh with sharp claw-like beaks. and now i have one on my shelf!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! KILL IT FIRE!

    I could never sleep with a headcrab near my bed, unless I've got a crowbar ;)

    ReplyDelete